Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

3 posters

Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device?

Poll

Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device?

[ 0 ]
    Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? I_vote_lcap0%Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? I_vote_lcap60%Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? I_vote_lcap40%Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? I_vote_lcap0%Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    -Eriksyn-
    -Eriksyn-

Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? Empty Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device?

Post by -Eriksyn- Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Now that Star Legends is available to play on Chrome, what's everybody's take?
    Chaos
    Chaos

Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? Empty Re: Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device?

Post by Chaos Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:32 pm

My favorite word... Wink

EDIT: Maybe put a link to your post on how to play SL on Chrome...? =D
    -Eriksyn-
    -Eriksyn-

Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device? Empty Re: Do you like playing Star Legends on Chrome better than your regular device?

Post by -Eriksyn- Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:11 am

Thanks for replying with the how to install on the other post! I'm still not used to the movement controls. It might make it better if they had camera pan controls on the right side of the keyboard as well. I think that might make it easier.
    Chaos
    Chaos

Post by Chaos Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:46 pm

-Eriksyn- wrote:Thanks for replying with the how to install on the other post! I'm still not used to the movement controls. It might make it better if they had camera pan controls on the right side of the keyboard as well. I think that might make it easier.

Or being able to change the controls to whatever you want. That would be cool too.

It's still just a beta (correct me if I'm wrong); I hope lots of improvements (graphics, buttons, menu) are made before the "final draft".
    -Eriksyn-
    -Eriksyn-

Post by -Eriksyn- Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Yup it's still beta. On the top of my wishlist for controls would be having the Enter key interact with dialogue boxes. Selling items is a pain on chrome since you have to click on everything.
    Cero
    Cero

Post by Cero Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 pm

my concerns were on stims, no shortcuts for it.

-not sure yet
    -Eriksyn-
    -Eriksyn-

Post by -Eriksyn- Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Shortcuts were added!

[ - stimpack
    ] - powerpack

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:47 am