Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

4 posters

New Star Legends In-Game Event Staring Monday, Oct. 10th

EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

New Star Legends In-Game Event Staring Monday, Oct. 10th Empty New Star Legends In-Game Event Staring Monday, Oct. 10th

Post by EgoDeath Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Starting Monday, October 10th we will be kicking off a new, exclusive in-game event in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles. It involves Droids and Jetpacks - what could be better?

New Star Legends In-Game Event Staring Monday, Oct. 10th Attachment

This event does also have Red-Named Droids that will log in that you can wave to and receive different colored jetpacks from (Red, Yellow and Green). Also, in response to player feedback to our recent events, we will also be making these items available as rare drops off of end game boss monsters and from quests. So, even if you aren't lucky enough to catch the Red-Named Droid, you can participate in the event by questing and fighting enemies.

We will have further details and announcements on Monday, October 10th.

Original Thread
    mintberycrnch
    mintberycrnch

New Star Legends In-Game Event Staring Monday, Oct. 10th Empty Re: New Star Legends In-Game Event Staring Monday, Oct. 10th

Post by mintberycrnch Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:14 pm

You think the jetpacks will make us fly?
    Cabero
    Cabero

New Star Legends In-Game Event Staring Monday, Oct. 10th Empty Re: New Star Legends In-Game Event Staring Monday, Oct. 10th

Post by Cabero Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:18 am

mintberycrnch wrote:You think the jetpacks will make us fly?

I doubt that the devs would go through that much trouble. They would have to actually do some real programming to make that affect happen.

I hate you Ego Laughing I made a post about this just a few mins ago and then after I posted it I seen this one so I deleted it Sad I checked for one before I did mine and I swear I didn't see any Evil or Very Mad all that work for nothing What a Face

Notice the "Chrome" Droid and the Chrome web browser symbols on the jetpacks? Maybe this is a sign that they will release SL on pc Monday! Flip (a dev) was in game Friday night and said he was playing SL on his pc right then. So imo they have it ready to release real soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol
    Cero
    Cero

Post by Cero Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

"Flip (a dev) was in game Friday night and said he was playing SL on his pc right then. So imo they have it ready to release real soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol"

oh, thought he was just giving free antennas.
    Cabero
    Cabero

Post by Cabero Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:34 am

CeroQuiz wrote:"Flip (a dev) was in game Friday night and said he was playing SL on his pc right then. So imo they have it ready to release real soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol"

oh, thought he was just giving free antennas.

He was there giving antennas. While he was there people (me included) kept asking him about when SL was coming out on pc and all he said was that. He said something along the lines of "how you think I can type so fast" and then said he was on his pc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:48 pm