Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

+5
Dredlok
Admin
EgoDeath
Chaos
Cabero
9 posters

Suggestion: Guild Signature

Dredlok
    Dredlok

Suggestion: Guild Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion: Guild Signature

Post by Dredlok Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm

The star legends forums is telling me my sig is too big or something for uploading...... Boooo. Meds is messing with my brain at the moment and the Velcro on my shoe is sticking to each other and I can't seem to open my A-Team lunch box so life is sucking right now. Anyways, I'll try to fix the size problem later. After that..... I'm gonna flame myself on the SL site.
    Cabero
    Cabero

Post by Cabero Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:22 am

EgoDeath wrote: cheers OUTSTANDING! cheers

Cabero, brilliant work. The image with the space station hovering in Earth's gravity is perfect. The font, perfect. Did I mention that it's perfect?

Thanks I'm glad you like it. Very Happy

Dredlok wrote:The star legends forums is telling me my sig is too big or something for uploading...... Boooo. Meds is messing with my brain at the moment and the Velcro on my shoe is sticking to each other and I can't seem to open my A-Team lunch box so life is sucking right now. Anyways, I'll try to fix the size problem later. After that..... I'm gonna flame myself on the SL site.

Weird I had no problems uploading it and it is exactly 500x100 that's the limit for the STS forums. You can upload the photo to Picnik and resize it to 500x100 just to make sure. You must be on some realy serious meds lol.

Here's a link to my profile on the forums so you can see how I got mine set up. When you click the picture it takes you to the member application post on this forum.

If you choose to do that here is how you go about it. Once you upload the picture you drag and highlight [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] then click the link button and paste the link and hit ok that's all there is to it.
    Cabero
    Cabero

Post by Cabero Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:25 am

Chaosgamer wrote:
    Cabero wrote:Hey could you post just the backgrounds for 1 & 2 I got a font I would like to try.

Go for it. Since I made a NG sig already, I don't mind letting someone take the "official" one. Besides, it seems like you got a handle on this sort of thing. I like your sigs Cool

I think tomorrow I'll go back and make the black boarders for all the ones I've done so far. Then I'm done. rabbit

Suggestion: Guild Signature - Page 2 Official-sig1-background

Suggestion: Guild Signature - Page 2 Official-sig2-background

Thank you for your time and effort. I got lucky on googleing space backgrounds and found the ones I used. The font is one from a site called Picnik that I use for cool fonts and editing. I just got very lucky that's all. Most of the time my work is junk. lol
    Dredlok
    Dredlok

Post by Dredlok Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:04 am

Still trippin.... "remote file too large". I thought the same thing- it's the same size as yours. I'll try to tweak it a bit, if not I'll just jump in and play a bit.
    Cabero
    Cabero

Post by Cabero Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:06 am

Dredlok wrote:Still trippin.... "remote file too large". I thought the same thing- it's the same size as yours. I'll try to tweak it a bit, if not I'll just jump in and play a bit.

Did you save the file as a .jpg? That will have the smallest memory size even though that shouldn't matter as long as it is 500x100 or smaller.
    Dredlok
    Dredlok

Post by Dredlok Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:12 am

Gotta wait till I'm behind a computer, seems I can't do all that I need to do with the iPad. Np and thanks again for the help brotha.
    xailen

Post by xailen Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 am

Is that the sig were going with? Im so behind on everything ever since leaving the guild...I should've checked the forums more often. Anyways, fill me in someone. Thnx!
    Cabero
    Cabero

Post by Cabero Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 am

xailen wrote:Is that the sig were going with? Im so behind on everything ever since leaving the guild...I should've checked the forums more often. Anyways, fill me in someone. Thnx!

Well Ego choose to use it and others had me customize it by putting their names on it. So I guess its official lol. It is not mandatory to use it. Just thought it would be cool for everyone to have matching ones.
    Cabero
    Cabero

Post by Cabero Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:48 pm

In case you guys were wondering what the whole picture looked like. Here it is. All I did to find it was to google "space background".

https://2img.net/h/i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/5363.jpg

Edit: Well I wanted to just show the picture here but this forum doesn't use scroll bars to let you see the whole picture. So I just posted the link to it.
    Chaos
    Chaos

Post by Chaos Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Dredlok wrote:Still trippin.... "remote file too large". I thought the same thing- it's the same size as yours. I'll try to tweak it a bit, if not I'll just jump in and play a bit.

Try 499x99 pixels. Lol.
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Post by EgoDeath Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Cabero wrote:
    xailen wrote:Is that the sig were going with? Im so behind on everything ever since leaving the guild...I should've checked the forums more often. Anyways, fill me in someone. Thnx!

Well Ego choose to use it and others had me customize it by putting their names on it. So I guess its official lol. It is not mandatory to use it. Just thought it would be cool for everyone to have matching ones.

By all means, it's not pertinent we all have matching signatures but that we represent NG. Other artists are free to flex their creative prowess. Take Xailen for example, lol. That's just sick bro.

Although, with all this excitement about signatures, it's a surprise more haven't hopped on to the Official STS Guild Page to represent their guild.
    -Eriksyn-
    -Eriksyn-

Post by -Eriksyn- Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Do you guys know if you add a signature in the STS forums, will it update past posts of yours or not?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I believe it will
    -Eriksyn-
    -Eriksyn-

Post by -Eriksyn- Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Found out at least for me, I never had Show Signature checked on my 5 posts. I just went back and did an advanced edit to show my new sig.
    Cero
    Cero

Post by Cero Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:51 am

xailen, like your sig.
    Cabero, thanks for making mine.
    facebones
    facebones

Post by facebones Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Could you make a sig with my IGN in as well pls.

IGN facebones

Also could I get a refresher on what tags to wrap the img location with.
    Cabero
    Cabero

Post by Cabero Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:36 pm

You don't need to add tags just click on the image button and paste the url into it or if adding it to your STS forum sig just save it to your computer and upload it from there.

https://2img.net/h/i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/NGBanner2Facebones.jpg

Suggestion: Guild Signature - Page 2 NGBanner2Facebones

I recommend right click the image and save it to your computer incase anything happens to my photobucket account you won't lose the image.
    facebones
    facebones

Post by facebones Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Your assistance is appreciated. I used to create sigs myself but no longer have Gimp on my PC, nor the time to spend creating from scratch.

Here are a few I did a while back.

Suggestion: Guild Signature - Page 2 Boomstick999

Suggestion: Guild Signature - Page 2 Derfel

Suggestion: Guild Signature - Page 2 Left4deadbanner-1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:15 pm