Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

Mcpastry's NG Guild Application

Mcpastry

Mcpastry's NG Guild Application

Post by Mcpastry on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 am

Upon reviewing your application we will post on your application an accepted/rejected reply. You will also receive a friend request from an officer please accept and you will be given directions to join.

1. What is the in-game name and level of your character?
    Mcpastry - Level 26 Operative

2. Why are you interested in joining Neon Genesis?

I'm interested in joining a guild with quality members, who are enjoyable to play with, and generally just socialize with. NG's reputation definitely serves it well, as a guild that fits this description. Many times, I have played with members of NG and have been thoroughly impressed with the manner of which they play and enjoy the game. I would be greatly pleased to be part of such a reputable, friendly and enjoyable guild.

3. Have you ever been in a guild? If the answer is yes, please explain your decision to try a different one.

For a short period of time, I was part of the Knights of Cydonia, and whilst I am aware that they are one of the top guilds, I felt that they did not live up to their reputation, there were rarely games and many of the members were inactive. I felt that they were not meeting my needs.

4. Do you agree to follow our General Guidelines to the best of your ability given admission into the guild?

I have read and do agree and will follow your General Guidelines as best I can.

5. Since even barbers rarely try to cut their own hair, and there are only two barbers in town, they must cut each other's hair. The one with the neat hair must have it cut by the one with the bad haircut, who must then be the better one, considering his own haircut?

Since the the two barbers must cut each others hair, the barber with the bad haircut, who is being cut by the barber with the good haircut must be the better barber as he is the one who cuts the barber with the good haircut. Although, at first sight, it looks as if the barber with the good haircut is the better barber.

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:57 am