Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

4 posters

Member Application

EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Member Application Empty Member Application

Post by EgoDeath Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Please copy and paste the questions below in a new topic. The subject of the topic should be (character name)'s Application.

Upon reviewing your application we will post on your application an accepted/rejected reply. You will also receive a friend request from an officer please accept and you will be given directions to join.

1. What is the in-game name and level of your character?

2. Why are you interested in joining Neon Genesis?

3. Have you ever been in a guild? If the answer is yes, please explain your decision to try a different one.

4. Do you agree to follow our General Guidelines to the best of your ability given admission into the guild?

5. Since even barbers rarely try to cut their own hair, and there are only two barbers in town, they must cut each other's hair. The one with the neat hair must have it cut by the one with the bad haircut, who must then be the better one, considering his own haircut?

Last edited by EgoDeath on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Chaos
    Chaos

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post by Chaos Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:06 pm

tl;dr, but still:

How would you like people to go about using this? Should we say "go find the application on the forums", because to me that sounds kinda lazy and irresponsible. Or should the person who wants to join give an email that someone could send them here or maybe even the questions themselves? And then how should that prospective member apply? Email again, signing up here and posting right here, or though private chat...?

Only trying to help here; I'm not criticizing. Those questions address some important things we should know about... =)
    Xlegion
    Xlegion

Post by Xlegion Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Especially #5.
    Dredlok
    Dredlok

Post by Dredlok Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 pm

#5 is brilliant! For some reason it reminds me of the movie "Gangs of New York". If you've never seen it before I highly recommend checking it out on Netflix. It opens up with this huge gang fight on the streets of old New York..... Knives, clubs, swords.....

Anyway, I like your suggestions of how future enrollment into the guild will be handled and support which ever way you choose to go with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:55 pm