Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

+3
facebones
Darko
finnman
7 posters

When guild starts to collect new epics?

finnman
    finnman

When guild starts to collect new epics? Empty When guild starts to collect new epics?

Post by finnman Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:54 pm

When guild starts to collect lv 35 epics to new lv35 players?
    So when i should lvl up my finnman without paying 100k for new gear?
    Darko
    Darko

When guild starts to collect new epics? Empty Re: When guild starts to collect new epics?

Post by Darko Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 am

Thats a great question, I have maybe received 1-2 donations. It's not like it was before, most people are just selling their own gear. I think we should get back to the donation aspect that made neon great.
    facebones
    facebones

When guild starts to collect new epics? Empty Re: When guild starts to collect new epics?

Post by facebones Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 am

I think it will be a week or so. It's not that people don't want to donate. It's that the gear is so expensive that they need to sell what they get so they can buy the pieces they don't have.
    Chaos
    Chaos

Post by Chaos Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:07 pm

We have had a lot of new guildies since the good old days when everyone donated like crazy. I think we need to super-promote donating with a new policy ('via Ego) and have officers constantly post in the chat something like "I'm in the guild hall, awaiting your generous donations".

This will set up the donating structure, and allow people to be informed about it. (Not everyone checks the forums daily, sadly enough)
    killer.dragon71*
    killer.dragon71*

Post by killer.dragon71* Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:24 pm

I cant even believe that youre saying that again. "DONATION" do u even know what donation mean? Donation that maked neon better like the old days huh.so how can you explain to my why especially the officers selling gears they dont need and why dont they just donate it? Shame on those officers. I think you should replace more of your officers than kicking a member like who is just thinking what is better for the guild

- if you really want to make neon back in top of the game, maybe you should just donate your gears that you dont need and give it away for the trusth worthy members. Then if u do that untill the prices drop maybe the neon will be more better. The good thing about that is while the prices are high your members are still going up and till the prices drop you still have members that have full set .

- unlike those officers who sell their items that they dnt need to buy Custom!
    Cero
    Cero

Post by Cero Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:33 am

as what i understand. Ego did said about selling them for now and donate later on. Just to gain credits for its on demand. people buy even if its 50k plus or more.

um, i just realize.
    damm. i think i dont need to answer ur questions for everyone knows.

--------
    this thread should be closed.
    Darko
    Darko

Post by Darko Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:09 am

Most officers have tons of inventory slots (i have 300) and tons of auction slots. (I have around 15) Its not about selling it for our own gain. lol And that is kind of ridiculous to be hearing that. I personally have given custom recipes over and over again (where do you think the money comes from).

SO what you are suggesting is for officers to give away everything from the guild bank for free to all its members (even if they dont need it) and when we try and purchase gear when price drops we will have no money to do so? where would we get this money if we cannot sell gear. And if you want a custom we will not have money to do so either. I bought countless customs during the last sloucho update.

Also , killer dragon, officers need money as well. How is it that with what yoru saying, other members are allowed to sell in auction hall but the officers arent allowed to because thats the guilds gear? so escentially we would be completley broke.

Um hate to break it to you , but we do runs, and we get drops ourselves and we need money too. Just because you see an item for sale by an officer does not mean it was donated and that obsurd to be hearing that. Maybe I just got a drop on my last run?
    killer.dragon71*
    killer.dragon71*

Post by killer.dragon71* Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:12 pm

My point is WHY SELL to others even i BARELY said to all im BUYiNG.
    What did they tell to me at guildchat.Stop Begging. Are u crazy? Maybe u need
    New reading Glasses.

And im gonna say it to U straight ur a freakin "LIAR" i just posted on my thread
    what did say to me when i was debating to em. They told me They like "HASSLIN MONEY" and is that how u give ur members custom?

Personally i dont even ask for custom.i dnt ask for it i dnt buy it .and I am only interested in l35 at that time. And pls READ this 1. Im not saying u should give away all items in guildbank BUT did u even listened to my post at guildchat
    i said if u have one or someone u know who is selling pls PM me im buying in a reasonable price.

U didnt use ur minds be4 u raged to me. U should use ur brains be4 talkin to me like u dnt know my point
    facebones
    facebones

Post by facebones Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Please leave our forums if you are no longer in the guild. You were booted for a reason and that reason is persisting here. You make wild accusations with now knowledge of what actually happens.

I have donated gear and so have many others. The expansion has been out a week and like darko said there has only been a couple donations.

I don't even know why I'm trying to justify their actions to you. Your a huge whiner.
    Fbabe

Post by Fbabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:27 am

For me, its crazy not to sell drops right now and keep them just to look nice n uptodate like others.
    In a week or two, everything will be so cheap again... but thats nothing new to y'all.
    Can't force everybody else to act like me, but no points in accusing ppls who wanna sell either.
    Everything makes sense, even the hunger for fashion Smile
    finnman
    finnman

Post by finnman Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:40 pm

am i booted?
    finnman
    finnman

Post by finnman Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:46 pm

i have internet problems so i havent been here and in game much.
    I asked this epic thing because everyone ansvered different when i asked.
    If im booted from guild plz invite me back to neon. No

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:36 am