Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

4 posters

The future of Neon Genesis and an Infinite Union

EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

The future of Neon Genesis and an Infinite Union Empty The future of Neon Genesis and an Infinite Union

Post by EgoDeath Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Infinite Union is where you'll find me, teamed up with
    Ebalare, Star Guard and former GM of KoC. We had a vision of Something that more streamlined, more professional, and more immersive than you can find anywhere else in the realm. It has manifested

We have been working endlessly and the website is on point. Our system of communications offline is simple and easy. We enjoy keeping in touch when the other is offline.

There we have a set of leadership that is unbreakable, not like the ones I made the mistake of choosing before, who will trash a guild as soon as the GM goes on vacation in the mountains where there is no service. I put a lot of love and time into building NG and what happened to it should be unforgiveable, but it doesn't matter anymore.

The Infinite Union is sympathetic towards the downfall of NG and welcomes all it's memebers, all except nefarious gang that schemed to destroyed it. You know who you are... We are waiting Smile
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

The future of Neon Genesis and an Infinite Union Empty Re: The future of Neon Genesis and an Infinite Union

Post by EgoDeath Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Here's a link to our website and sts guild page

Official Website

STS Guild Page

Hope to see you guys there soon!
    Infernorio

The future of Neon Genesis and an Infinite Union Empty Re: The future of Neon Genesis and an Infinite Union

Post by Infernorio Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:46 am

I just logged on for the first time in about a month, as I had an announcement about my future with the guild to make... What a surprise I had waiting for me. I don't know what happened, but whoever did this should be banned. This was a wonderful thing, and if any person(s) ruined it, you should be ashamed. I don't care if I get banned from this forum for saying this, as I have no use for it anymore.

I did enjoy my stay with Neon Genesis, a lot of cool memories. I was going to announce my retirement/give away my goods, but obviously there is nobody left here. Shame on you, whoever did this. Shame on you.

For the good guys reading this, I had a blast. Thanks for the memories. Farewell, my dear guild.
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Post by EgoDeath Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:07 pm

There are many others who share with you the same view. No one should ever have to feel that way. I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I returned from vacation in the mountains... And then to call the guild Vengeance, are they mocking me??? It really goes to show the values they covet. I much prefer to let things go and move on, not hold a vendetta against anyone. It makes life more enjoyable that way. Don't you agree. Well Infinite Union is like a family and I was ready to uninstall the application too, until I ran into Ebalare.
    Infernorio

Post by Infernorio Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 pm

I do agree, definitely. Anyway, I registered for the new forum, and I'm going to submit an application. It'll just be temporary, long enough to check out the new guild and donate a few items, but still. I'm only level 28, so don't expect much for items, but I do have a Lv30 purp and some Lv28 Shields or whatever they're called.

So Vengeance is the guild they created? Evil or Very Mad Ah well, I'll just forget about it. It's not worth staying angry. Anyway, I look forward to seeing my (new) guild in game for one last time. You're one of the nicest people I've ever met, and I hope the new guild does splendidly. Do you have a new name in game? I see you say you're, I guess, co-GM, but I don't see you on the list in the STS link.

I feel bad that I've moved on from this genre of gaming, but there is nothing I can do. I've found happiness in console gaming, specifically fighting games (especially Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3), and all the time I used to spend here is being spent there instead. Although I enjoy the new community I'm a part of, I really do miss you guys. I really wish I could have it both ways, but I just don't enjoy this game anymore. Same thing that made me stop playing Pocket Legends, too much of a grind. Anyway, I'll catch up with you guys in the new guild.
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Post by EgoDeath Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:13 am

I understand you wholeheartedly. I contemplated uninstalling the application myself before I ran into on of the GMs of Infinite Union. Well, I predict that we will be transitioning the same glory over to Dark Legends which is supposed to be STS's third title. Sounds like my kind of game Wink
    Infernorio

Post by Infernorio Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Aww yeah. I really hope STS does a traditional open-world soon, if nothing else it won't be as repetitive. Also, I think your legacy has made an impact, as I've seen quite a few people from . Anyway, once I get the forum, I'm going to submit a temporary application. Just want to level up once more so I can get into Shipyard, hand over my last level 30 purp (if you guys accept stuff like that), and how NG's future in IU is doing. I saw you guys as family, and even though I'm "leaving" the family, I still want to see you guys happy again. I love you
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Post by EgoDeath Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Neon Genesis was fun, fast-paced, helpful, and lots of great people. But Neon Genesis fell because it only had one leader doing all the work. Infinite Union has 3 GMs and they transfer guild leadership when need be. The truth is, Neon Genesis doesn't even compare, because IU is a different kind of guild altogether. You'd have to see if for yourself. Who knows? you might even get inspired to keep playing like they did for me.
    Darko
    Darko

Post by Darko Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 am

yoru right about that one leader doing all the work, you didnt let officers do anything, ignored us and so forth

"There we have a set of leadership that is unbreakable, not like the ones I made the mistake of choosing before, who will trash a guild as soon as the GM goes on vacation in the mountains where there is no service."

again not taking responsibility, we didnt trash guild, you choose godherself over officers, you constantly ignored our opinions on the guild and guilds directions. vengeance name has nothing to do wiht you , lol funny how you take it personally, had to do with a southpark episode that said vengeance in this art work.
    Vengeance is the first guild to roate gms, (not infinite union) we rotate it every two months. we have 6 leaders that all make decisions and we get ALL MEMBERS input on every decision made. Everyoen is involved. just again quit bad mouthing us, you made mistakes as gm, by not allowing yoru officers to be more involved in the guild process and functions, chose to ran a dictatorship, chose to sell guild donations, etc. your choices... not ours..
    Infernorio

Post by Infernorio Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:58 pm

*rant deleted*

Last edited by Infernorio on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Post by EgoDeath Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:51 pm

In all things, the beginning and the end are the most interesting. Keeping grudges only holds one in the past and a blind eye towards the future. To forgive and forget is not for anyone's benefit but your own. Forgive everything. Especially yourself.
    Infernorio

Post by Infernorio Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:06 pm

EgoDeath wrote:In all things, the beginning and the end are the most interesting. Keeping grudges only holds one in the past and a blind eye towards the future. To forgive and forget is not for anyone's benefit but your own. Forgive everything. Especially yourself.

Not sure whether or not this is directed toward me, but I deleted my rant of a post anyway. Nothing in there that deserved to be said, I was particularly angry when I wrote that.

Ego, y u so wise!? Laughing
    Schwagnot
    Schwagnot

Post by Schwagnot Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Looks like I'm glad I left when I did. I've been in enough guilds and enough games to see where this one was headed. Which sucks, cuz we really had something good going. I knew you'd never get over godherself Ego. As soon as you made Fareast an officer I knew the guild screwed. I couldn't bear to see the guild fall apart. That's why I left. Unfortunately I had to read this forum. Lame.
    Infernorio

Post by Infernorio Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:06 am

I don't know exactly what happened, but I think Fareast was an officer for quite some time before the guild ultimately collapsed. We did really have something good going, but I wasn't around when the guild crumbled, so I have no right to point te finger at anyone. I do think that unless Ego knew something was wrong with the person he put in charge while he was on vacation, and I'm sure he didn't, what happened isn't his fault. People will do silly things, and I can honestly say that I learned a lot from the fall of the guild.

I learned that no matter how much you think you know someone, think again. Defyduck and Darko were both two members whose company I enjoyed, and I thought their heart was set on maintaining Neon Genesis. I trusted them as both officers and friends, and I'm sure everyone else did as well.

You never really know though, and that's why it's important to pick your (especially cyber) friends wisely. The only people I trust are the ones I know, and I hope that everyone who saw the end of NG got reminded of the same lesson.

I think if there was one thing I could wish the former NG members, it would be that they find happiness in a new guild, and not be so serious. Before anyone takes this the wrong way, I have nobody in particular in mind. I just honestly feel like the best members were not the ones of the highest levels or the best equipment, but the ones that could loosen up a little bit and laugh. This comprised most of the guild, but there were a few that were possibly too serious, too focused.

Again, I'm not mentioning any names, rather continuing my point from a few paragraphs back. It turns out the most trustworthy people I've met are the ones that are willing to laugh, open up, and show their true personality instead of stereotypical Internet behavior. If they can do that and still retain the original qualities, they're probably really nice people, like the majority of the guild was composed of.

In short, I was reminded to choose my friends wisely, and to take the time to know my "friends" before I trust them. Again, I'm not talking about anyone except myself, as I've done regrettable things across various games to please my "friends," and only a select few were worthy of it. I hope everyone was also reminded of this, and that you all find happiness with another guild.

What we had was more than a guild, we were a family. The people I chose as friends, I knew decently well, and I know several of the officers (including Ego) were on a first-name basis with each other, so it was more than a guild. While it saddens me to have stopped playing, it saddens me more that the family, my family, was torn apart. No hard feelings, but I'm allowed to be sad.

I know this is a lengthy post, and I'm rambling mindlessly, but this will be my last, should nobody respond to it. In case nobody does, I bid the guild a farewell.

Also, Ego, check your PM's. Smile

R.I.P. Neon Genesis, a Star Legends family founded by the honorable Egofury.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:03 am