Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

+5
An-Tanka-Ozuye
Cero
hrist
Chaos
EgoDeath
9 posters

<Origins> All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted.

EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

<Origins> All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted.  Empty <Origins> All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted.

Post by EgoDeath Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Origins, a sub-guild of Neon Genesis.

Origins - The name of the guild depicts it's purpose. By definition, it is the first stage of existence; the beginning.
    Neon Genesis - The latin term for "a new beginning". The start of a new era.

Characteristics:

• Open to everyone level 23 and below.

• Intended to reproduce the atmosphere of the main guild in order for a smooth transition, to include; active guild chat, guild runs, gear networking, et-cetera.

• New players will have the opportunity to effectively learn about the game.

• Alts of experienced players will have the opportunity to train new players and help them grow accustomed to the Neon Genesis standards.

• Advice on character development will be emphasized.

• All players will be made aware of our website and the detailed class guides within.

• All players will be geared towards getting registered and being active on our forums.

• Players that advance to level 24 will have the opportunity to transfer to the main guild, given evidence that they follow our General Guidelines to the best of their ability.

• Existing members of NG with alts below 24 are entitled to a leadership position within Origins to assist the development in co-ordinance with the characteristics aforementioned.

Officers:

Aciidburn - Crashoverride
    Darkmyth - Darko
    Fireminion
    Giiveitback - Giveitback
    Glintek - Chuckman
    Healman - Chuckman
    Hyperfury
    Kratosx
    Krattoz - Krattos
    Lightknight - Puzzless
    Lillnzan - Litlnzane
    Mikesunwalker - Mikeskywalker
    Montanaman
    Olii - Olz
    Rakista
    Saboman - Antankaozuye
    Shadowphantom
    Skykotic - Yenity
    XxshadowhellxX
    XxshadowgodxX

Last edited by EgoDeath on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Chaos
    Chaos

<Origins> All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted.  Empty Re: <Origins> All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted.

Post by Chaos Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:11 pm

EgoDeath wrote:
    • Alts of experienced players will have the opportunity to train new players and help them grow accustomed to the Neon Genesis standards.

I had a thought about this just a little while ago when someone in NG was asking via guild-chat for a "delta run": Although this sub-guild is intended for newer players to the game, I strongly encourage any NG's lower than 24 (alts) to jump into Origins. You will be able to find a group easier and can help educate noobs in the process. Back before this sub-guild existed, I had to suffer with my two alts to get them to 24+ Neutral

Last edited by Chaos on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

<Origins> All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted.  Empty Re: <Origins> All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted.

Post by EgoDeath Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Chaos wrote:I had a thought about this just a little while ago when someone in NG was asking via guild-chat for a "delta run". Although this sub-guild is intended for newer players to the game, I strongly encourage any NG's lower than 24 (alts) to jump into Origins. You will be able to find a group easier and can help educate noobs in the process. Back before this sub-guild existed, I had to suffer with my two alts to get them to 24+ Neutral

The idea continued to manifest itself numerous times, and thus could no longer be ignored. I have gotten innumerate requests to join NG which were regretfully declined.

Ideally, assisting lower leveled players should not be an issue, but that is not the truth. As an experienced GM, my better judgement cannot allow anyone without access to Sloucho Productions into the guild, for it diminishes team cohesiveness, causes distraction and confusion, and ultimately hinders guild progress when others go out of their way to assist in lower level dungeons.

For this reason, Origins has come into existence and I believe will remedy the situation. Now, our guild is open to the entire community without predisposition.

I too, recommend that alts of existing members level 23 and below transfer to the sub-guild, for obvious reasons..

Chaos
    Chaos

Post by Chaos Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:42 pm

EgoDeath wrote:

The idea continued to manifest itself numerous times, and thus could no longer be ignored...

Not the idea of the guild itself! Just my thought about the lower level alts in NG x_x

I actually thought a sub-guild was a silly idea until it finally took shape...
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Post by EgoDeath Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 am

Chaos wrote:Not the idea of the guild itself! Just my thought about the lower level alts in NG x_x

I actually thought a sub-guild was a silly idea until it finally took shape...

no
    hrist
    hrist

Post by hrist Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Ego il put my alt on origins Smile
    Cero
    Cero

Post by Cero Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:24 am

hmmm, could it be possible to put a list of Origin officers? it would be easier to contact the Sis guild. tnx
    An-Tanka-Ozuye
    An-Tanka-Ozuye

Post by An-Tanka-Ozuye Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 am

Just want to point out that "Saboman" is my alt ^.^. . .Thanks!
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Post by EgoDeath Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:02 pm

An-Tanka-Ozuye wrote:Just want to point out that "Saboman" is my alt ^.^. . .Thanks!

Thanks man, it's hard to remember everyone's alt. If any other officers up there do not have it linked with your main character in NG, please let me know so I can update this post.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post by Kyo Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:12 am

What happened to kyofu being officer 0.0 lol affraid
    Darko
    Darko

Post by Darko Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:43 am

Darkmyth=Darko
    Cero
    Cero

Post by Cero Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Scotchtape, new alt
    -Eriksyn-
    -Eriksyn-

Post by -Eriksyn- Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:18 pm

ericsyn - Eriksyn
    Robsta
    Robsta

Post by Robsta Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Robsta- Robzta
    Cero
    Cero

Post by Cero Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:27 am

so i was thinking,
    today lvl24 origins member can join NG,
    by doing the math. the lvl req. to join Slouch o is 24, will also mean on the next update the minimum lvl who can join the new map would be lvl29 . thus this means lvl29 would be the minimum req. to join NG?

Smile
    Robsta
    Robsta

Post by Robsta Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:53 am

Thats what I would assume
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Post by EgoDeath Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Cero wrote:so i was thinking,
    today lvl24 origins member can join NG,
    by doing the math. the lvl req. to join Slouch o is 24, will also mean on the next update the minimum lvl who can join the new map would be lvl29 . thus this means lvl29 would be the minimum req. to join NG?

Smile

More than likely yes, I'm just not sure how long after the update the lvl requirement to join NG will raise, coincidentally, when the max lvl requirement to join Origins will also rise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content