Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

DJMdivine's Application

DJMdivine

DJMdivine's Application Empty DJMdivine's Application

Post by DJMdivine Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:43 am

1. What is the in-game name and level of your character? MY characters name is DJMdivine and he is a level 30 operative.

2. Why are you interested in joining Neon Genesis?
    Ive been searching for a guild that goes on speed farming runs and this guild suits that style very well for me.

3. Have you ever been in a guild? If the answer is yes, please explain your decision to try a different one. I have joined a guild on pocket legends, but have never joined a guild on star legends as it has been hard to find a good one.

4. Do you agree to follow our General Guidelines to the best of your ability given admission into the guild? Yes.

5. Since even barbers rarely try to cut their own hair, and there are only two barbers in town, they must cut each other's hair. The one with the neat hair must have it cut by the one with the bad haircut, who must then be the better one, considering his own haircut? The barber with a neat haircut because it shows he can take care of himself and has a good hygiene which is really important nowadays as well as trying to sell a product. You think someone would want to buy a hair product from a guy with a bad haircut or a good haircut? Of course the one with the good haircut! Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:33 am