Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

2 posters

scarletfang aplication

scarletfang

scarletfang aplication Empty scarletfang aplication

Post by scarletfang Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:20 pm

1. What is the in-game name and level of your character?scarletfang im lvl19

2. Why are you interested in joining Neon Genesis?
    cuz I think you are awesome and I want to be of help to u
    3. Have you ever been in a guild? If the answer is yes, please explain your decision to try a different one.
    Yes because I had a bad experience with them
    4. Do you agree to follow our General Guidelines to the best of your ability given admission into the guild?
    Yes
    5. Since even barbers rarely try to cut their own hair, and there are only two barbers in town, they must cut each other's hair. The one with the neat hair must have it cut by the one with the bad haircut, who must then be the better one, considering his own haircut? The one with the bad haircut
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

scarletfang aplication Empty Re: scarletfang aplication

Post by EgoDeath Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Scarletfang,

I am pleased to meet your acquaintance, and glad you have taken interest in one of the most helpful and enjoyable guilds in the game. While your level is a bit below the requirement to gain admission into Neon Genesis, we have a sub-guild called Origins for everyone below level 24. You are welcome to head there for help on leveling up and advice about the game or your class build.

Thanks

Ego

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 am