Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

Jel´s Application

Jel

Jel´s Application Empty Jel´s Application

Post by Jel on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:24 am

Although i already got invited these days im not gonna stand back with the apllication Smile

1. What is the in-game name and level of your character?

So its "JEL" Lvl 30 Commando

2. Why are you interested in joining Neon Genesis?

This is the only guild I know NOT running around and inviting everybody and keeping recruiting idiots. You choose your members - and beeing chosen is the business.

2nd reason would then be the name itself - NeonGenesis is also the Headline of my favorite Anime.

3. Have you ever been in a guild? If the answer is yes, please explain your decision to try a different one.

Yes i´ve been in another Guild which i will not name here. They who must not be named sadly didnt do anything FOR the guild - just continued their one-man-shows. So thats not the basic meaning of guilds...

4. Do you agree to follow our General Guidelines to the best of your ability given admission into the guild?

I do.

5. Since even barbers rarely try to cut their own hair, and there are only two barbers in town, they must cut each other's hair. The one with the neat hair must have it cut by the one with the bad haircut, who must then be the better one, considering his own haircut?

The more important question is: Why do we bother ?

edit 11/10/2011:
    Jel left the guild for a new Home along with many other guild members.
    This with much disappointment, i expected much more from this guild, starting with a GM that is online at least sometimes. No worries, no bad talk - still liked it here very f*ing much guys. Thx for all support during quests, xpruns and loots - and good luck to you !

Last edited by Jel on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JazzBlue
    JazzBlue

Jel´s Application Empty Re: Jel´s Application

Post by JazzBlue on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Jel wrote:

5. Since even barbers rarely try to cut their own hair, and there are only two barbers in town, they must cut each other's hair. The one with the neat hair must have it cut by the one with the bad haircut, who must then be the better one, considering his own haircut?

The more important question is: Why do we bother ?

Best answer I have seen so far!
    (I hate haircuts...)

Current date/time is Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:19 am