Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

+4
Psyonic
facebones
Chaos
killer.dragon71*
8 posters

Is It True EGO?

killer.dragon71*
    killer.dragon71*

Is It True EGO? Empty Is It True EGO?

Post by killer.dragon71* Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 pm

EGO i have seen some thread on space time studios that says U spied on The Biggest Guilds when Neon Genesis is just starting.i just saw it because i never visit website forums beside this.They said u convinced some of those members that u have spied on.Is that TRUE EGO? and there is so many comments that says NEON GENESIS skyrocketed at leaderboards because of U cheating. I just want to know if all of that is true. pls tell us the truth
    Chaos
    Chaos

Is It True EGO? Empty Re: Is It True EGO?

Post by Chaos Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm

I don't mean to speak in place of Ego, but this is what I know:

-He never "spied" on other guilds; he scoped them out from the inside to try to make NG the best guild. There was no sabotage or foul play in doing this.

-He is currently good friends with several other GM's.

-We were on top of the leaderboards because of our dedicated guildies doing constant exp runs and donating epic gear. I don't know how one could "cheat" to be on the leaderboards... Neutral

And now here's what Ego himself has to say: (pssst, that's ur que Ego...)
    killer.dragon71*
    killer.dragon71*

Post by killer.dragon71* Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:57 am

But Clearly Defydeath and others says that he spied to get some more member and cheated. But who am i to decide to tell if Ego really is a spy and sabotage other guild. But if u say so that he did'nt ill beilieve on you EGO.
    facebones
    facebones

Post by facebones Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 pm

This person should be removed from our forums. He is clearly trying to start another flame war between us and what ever guild he is from. How can some one cheat to reach the level cap?
    Psyonic

Post by Psyonic Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 pm

There is absolutely nothing wrong with scoping out other guilds to research what's going on out there. And how DO you cheat the leaderboards?? Sounds like whining to me... I'm still somewhat new here but I love this guild because we have players that not only play well but treat each other well. I haven't done a PUG run since I've joined and that's saying something! This guild takes care of it's members. Often times members trade epics amongst each other to finish off their armor sets. My big point here? While the others have a few rich guys who do elixirs and get a few quick top level players, we WORK TOGETHER to level and gear up ALL our high level players. THAT is how we topped the leaderboards last time and how we will again! Neon Genesis FTW!! Thank you, and good night! *steps off soapbox* Very Happy
    killer.dragon71*
    killer.dragon71*

Post by killer.dragon71* Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:48 am

I should be removed ?. Why?. Im just askin the truth. Whats wrong with that.

-originaly posted by Psyonic
    While the others have few rich guys who do elixirs and get few quick top players,we WORK TOGETHER to lvl up and "GEAR" "ALL" our high level players.

-do you know me psyonic?. Im Raozuzacil then one Ego kicked when i said i stoped talking u shoud shut your's . Im lvl 35 commando im high level player but why am i not "GEAR UP"?.

-this is exactly what im debating for. Why do you have to sell L35 things at AH when u have already tons of players needing it?!. Like me,i asked for L35 t-tech plate/helmor shoulder i even stated that "if u have one pls pm me im willing to buy" then why some players speacially some high members that already finished their set selling it at AH?. Why not Tell me? They posted it for others to pay.

- hazzling money they say. That came out from the mouth of eriskyn.skaanilahez.EGO and many more who told me that they only care for credits.

- is that how You gear up your members Psyconic?
    Evil or Very Mad

Doobysnacks
    Doobysnacks

Post by Doobysnacks Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:29 am

Yeah, and im still waiting for my TAT milk EGO u never pay attention to me,,,,,tell me the truth!!! LOL obviously u dont understand we dont sell to guildies, and u dont just walk in and get geared...u have to show neon that ur here for neon and not just gear. Uv shown us why u joined ty...
    Psyonic

Post by Psyonic Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:02 am

- is that how You gear up your members Psyconic?

As the expansion is still new it makes more sense to sell the gear because 1: the prices are up and certain pieces still 2: some of the pieces are much more rare drops which is why you'll find our guildies trading gear vs. begging for hand outs. And 3: Over the last couple days we're now starting to have for level 35 players so the need for gear is growing. (See points 1 & 2). Personally, I get my own gear either from drops or the auction. Once things settle, the guild reserves are built up ad I've got some spare pieces to trade/donate then I may look at what's laying around for gear.
    Darko
    Darko

Post by Darko Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:51 am

okay, ill address this and straight to the point. That post in the forum was a dirrect attack against ego. Defydeath was created by Defyduck. He was the very first officer of Neon Genesis and our very first 26 max level. He actually recruited me. He had a falling out with ego because ego supposedly "ignored" him. Defyduck sent pms every 60 seconds. I'm sorry but I don't respond all the time either especially when on a run, I'm not trying to die and hurt the team that I'm on a run with. Well Defyduck doesn't see it that way . YOu should respond to everybody all the time. He calls all of our officers slaves to ego, and he tried to recruit me to defyduck by talking shit abotu ego. I think personally his tactics are what was unfair.

Ego joined other guilds to see what their pros and cons were to make neon the best possible. I see nothing wrong with that. I was actually in defydeath with my alt for 4 hours and not one person said hi, offered help , or said anything in guild chat, no welcoming me, etc.

As far as how this guild works. IT works based of donations. If gear is donated we can hook you up like how easy it was during the sloucho expansion. If the guild doesn't donate its going to be harder to get gear, like how it is right now for shipyard. we have a ton of members. I dont have 800 inventory slots with nothing but epics for everyone, trust me I wish I did. There is nothing wrong with asking for stuff, just do so in a pm, not guild chat.
    killer.dragon71*
    killer.dragon71*

Post by killer.dragon71* Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:14 pm

@psyconic
    - my whole point is I clearly said "If U Have some spare l35 t-tech plate/helm or shoulder to give or to sell pls PM cuz i really need 1" then some officers said stop "BEGGiNG" start farming. I said i did farming and all i got is just boots and arms no more no less. I guess my luck that day is so bad that ,that night i got kicked out of guild ,fighted some officers and etc. That night i got Tragedy (vanity) from farming myself.

- if i didnt do it myself i wnt even get my t-tech helm plus some extra credits wich i traded for my vanity drop. When some officers said join neon were "friendly", "always help runs"and help u get items u need for less credits. I easily joined u cause i liked those prespectives.

-what i didnt knew is your motto. Wich is "Finders keepers loosers sweepers,richer gets richer poor member get stuck w/ uncomplete set most likely just arms and boots.
    I really dnt want to offend but i clearly said im willing to buy.but what did mrfnarf did he sold it for other guilds to enjoy wich is sharing their wealth unlike any other officers here said that they like hasling money. Isnt it obvius they dont help u even u posted over and over again tht u are buying.

@Darko
    - why dont u look at my previous posts? Ill repeat it 3times , im just asking!
    Cnt u really read that?. I really cant believe u.
    Look EGO did not even dare to reply on my thread himself, but why?
    Is he scared for something? Why does he need a spokeperson hes not even the president or an actor to do that.

@Neon
    - I hope you guys ENJOY Hasling MONEY. Speacially u officers.
    You could just say stop and leave the guild. Ill respect that.
    But Kicking me?! Are you serious is that how U make your guild beter than anyone
    would ever imagined?!. I hope u the best.
    P.S.: i hope your new members know what really are u guys inside those "HARDCORE" characters.
    Darko
    Darko

Post by Darko Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 am

killer

lol this is the last post im writing to you. I didnt realize you were kicked out of guild and jsut sound like a disgruntled former employee and im not wasting my time arguing with a 13 year old, scared? seriously man .

bottom line we hook up a lot of players, there is nothign wrong with selling gear that we earned and obtained during runs. YOu mentioned eriksyn. he can peronsally attest i walked by him and gave him a custom recipe for the missing piece to him (without him asking) a month later guess what, he gave one back to me and i donated it to another member. Thats how this guild works. And its really sad you will no longer be a part of it. good day sir.
    facebones
    facebones

Post by facebones Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:09 am

What's your IGN so we can put these cry baby comments with an in game name. NO one and I mean no one is giving out 35 epics right now when they sell for 20k plus on auction. The only epics that are being given out are arms and legs and possibly weapons. The rest are hard to get since they only drop from the end boss.
    JazzBlue
    JazzBlue

Post by JazzBlue Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:51 am

He posted it earlier. Raozuzacil

He's already been kicked from the guild. Can someone please cleanse the poison from our forums as well?

Mods?
    killer.dragon71*
    killer.dragon71*

Post by killer.dragon71* Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 pm

@ jazz pls shut up im not talkin to u.

@ all those players who f*cking players who are deaf

- what i cnt really understand is why cnt u hear when im saying im buying things i post on GuildChat.even here in this f*cking thread that im only askin if its true or not that's all and i really dnt f*cking get why those HASSLER ragin to me like crazy at first place be4 i was kicked becuz they push what they believe to. U call that guild a good guild if u dnt even listen to ur members.

@Darko&those who dnt believe me
    - i did not joined genesis for just being GEARED UP.
    why dnt u tell the truth Fareastmvmnt? . I never ever thnk of joining this guild
    then this guy shows up and banging me w/ inspirational
    thngs about ur guild. I never ever showed u in game that i just cared for my Gear
    I really dnt understand why some of those officers that got donnations i give em dnt post here. I give everythin that i cn donate to help guild. What i dnt know is why are those members are the one most donatin. I cnt believe u. Ur suppose to help the guild as an officer not just wait for some member to donate.

EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Post by EgoDeath Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Plain and simple; don't publish overpriced sales over the guild chat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am