Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

3 posters

Star Legends Client 1.1 has been released!

-Eriksyn-
    -Eriksyn-

Star Legends Client 1.1 has been released! Empty Star Legends Client 1.1 has been released!

Post by -Eriksyn- Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Features
    • Added Vanity Closet, which allows you to have a vanity item per visible slot!
    • Added Recruiter guild rank, which can invite but not remove members from the guild
    • You will now receive a notification when a friend invites you to join their game.
    • Deleting a premium character warns you with a pop-up.
    • If you have no quests, and your next recommended quest is offered in a different zone, you should now see a Go To button in the quest UI to take you to the correct zone.
    • If you have previously completed the tutorial with any character on your account, you will be given the option to skip the tutorial without entering it when you create a new character.
    • Purchasing a schematic during crafting should now cause the schematic slot to turn green.
    • You can now reject all outstanding friend requests
    • Added code support for subscriptions (not yet available)

Plus numerous bug fixes.

It may take a while for the application to be available in the App Store and Android Market. Star Legends 1.0.2 will be shut down at 2pm today.

Original Thread
    -Eriksyn-
    -Eriksyn-

Star Legends Client 1.1 has been released! Empty Re: Star Legends Client 1.1 has been released!

Post by -Eriksyn- Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Hey I noticed the new vanity closet has a slot for a vanity pet! Awesome!
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Star Legends Client 1.1 has been released! Empty Re: Star Legends Client 1.1 has been released!

Post by EgoDeath Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks for keeping us informed!
    Chaos
    Chaos

Post by Chaos Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 pm

-Eriksyn- wrote:If you have previously completed the tutorial with any character on your account, you will be given the option to skip the tutorial without entering it when you create a new character.

Thought this was old news until I saw "without entering it". Just another day I wish I had started my alts at a later time... =D

Otherwise cool stuff. I want a pet nao!!!1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:27 am