Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

Zaanaskehy's application

Zaanaskehy

Zaanaskehy's application Empty Zaanaskehy's application

Post by Zaanaskehy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:19 am

1. What is the in-game name and level of your character?

Zaanaskehy, Commando lvl 24 (steadily going upwards). I hope that I will be invited when I fulfil your criteria as an end game guild.

2. Why are you interested in joining Neon Genesis?
    I like having fun with people I can trust in a game. You seem to have a good combination of structure and enjoyment. Oh that and looting fat purplez... Wink

3. Have you ever been in a guild? If the answer is yes, please explain your decision to try a different one.

I was a long time WoW player and co-founder/officer of the Black Rat Society guild, and the Dizzygizmo raid group on Earthen Ring. In SL I have accepted some guild invitations to check them out, but nothing has peaked my interest so far. I am currently unguilded. I am certain that Neon Genesis is a good match for me and that I will not look for other guilds after joining.

4. Do you agree to follow our General Guidelines to the best of your ability given admission into the guild?
    Yes, and my ability to follow the guidelines should be quite good.

5. Since even barbers rarely try to cut their own hair, and there are only two barbers in town, they must cut each other's hair. The one with the neat hair must have it cut by the one with the bad haircut, who must then be the better one, considering his own haircut?

I believe that the dying of the hair is much more important than the cutting. I prefer long hair dyed purple, so I'd go for the one with the least good looking dye, unless he had dyed himself. XD

Additional comment: I play on a Samsung Galaxy S II, so my game crash from time to time. If that is a deal breaker for you I understand. Being a tank and having disconnects is not the best combination...
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Zaanaskehy's application Empty Re: Zaanaskehy's application

Post by EgoDeath on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Zaanaskehy wrote:
    Additional comment: I play on a Samsung Galaxy S II, so my game crash from time to time. If that is a deal breaker for you I understand. Being a tank and having disconnects is not the best combination...

Frequent connection issues is not a deal-breaker, nor do I expect anyone to have a lot of time to play the game between family, career, and other joys of reality.

I use a Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S and have rarely had any problems since I flashed the firmware. Maybe it's something you want to look into.

Like a Star @ heaven Egofury (30 Commando)
    Like a Star @ heaven Egobane (30 Engineer)
    Like a Star @ heaven Egodeath (23 Operative)

Know the feeling...
    Zaanaskehy

Post by Zaanaskehy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:07 am

I will look into flashing the firmware (not that technical myself so I'll ask a friend I guess). Looking forward to talking in game. I am in the European timezone and will pop in intermittedly during our daytime. XD
    EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Post by EgoDeath on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:23 pm

I have added you to friends list. Please contact any member of NG you see in-game and let them know your application has been approved. They will connect you with an officer Smile

Like a Star @ heaven Egofury (30 Commando)
    Like a Star @ heaven Egobane (30 Engineer)
    Like a Star @ heaven Egodeath (23 Operative)

Know the feeling...
    Zaanaskehy

Post by Zaanaskehy on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:29 am

Will do! There was some problems with guild invites last night I gathered, but I'll try to find someone during the day. Smile
    Zaanaskehy

Post by Zaanaskehy on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:36 am

Got the invite from Ego today! Smile Looking forward to hang out with you guys!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:20 am