Neon Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

2 posters

Dymlos's Application

Dymlos

Dymlos's Application Empty Dymlos's Application

Post by Dymlos Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:24 am

1. What is the in-game name and level of your character?

Dymlos Lvl 11

2. Why are you interested in joining Neon Genesis?

Looking for a well structured guild with active members to have fun, to be helped by and eventually contribute back. I was looking at the Star legend forum and came across your guild which caught my eye.

3. Have you ever been in a guild? If the answer is yes, please explain your decision to try a different one.

No, haven't been in any other guild in Star Legends.

4. Do you agree to follow our General Guidelines to the best of your ability given admission into the guild?

Yes, pretty straight forward and thorough.

5. Since even barbers rarely try to cut their own hair, and there are only two barbers in town, they must cut each other's hair. The one with the neat hair must have it cut by the one with the bad haircut, who must then be the better one, considering his own haircut?

I guess the straight answer is the barber with the bad haircut since he cuts the other's hair 'neat', but it's a surprise to me why the "neat" one is still in business or the fact that the bad hair cut keeps letting him do that.

EgoDeath
    EgoDeath

Dymlos's Application Empty Re: Dymlos's Application

Post by EgoDeath Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Thanks for expressing interest towards Neon Genesis. We are looking forward to working with you and hearing from you in-game. Please take the time to view this thread

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am