Neon Genesis

a Star Legends Clan

Otajeran's Application

Otajeran

Otajeran's Application Empty Otajeran's Application

Post by Otajeran on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:29 pm

In-game Name: Otajeran
    Level: 30, Commando

2. Why are you interested in joining Neon Genesis?

It is obvious that Neon Genesis has been a good guild in helping each other and most of the members of the guild are being active all the time. In that case, members of the guild may help each another in any place at any time. This is what a good guild should possess, and that's why i wanna join this guild.

3. Have you ever been in a guild? If the answer is yes, please explain your decision to try a different one.

Yes. My last guild is also a potential guild. Yet, the guild master has disappeared few weeks ago. Other than that, the guild doesn't organize runs and the members of the guild were not quite active. So i wanna try some other guilds else and hope that i can find a better guild:)

4. Do you agree to follow our General Guidelines to the best of your ability given admission into the guild?

Yes. Please alert me if i've done anything which violates the guildlines.

5. Since even barbers rarely try to cut their own hair, and there are only two barbers in town, they must cut each other's hair. The one with the neat hair must have it cut by the one with the bad haircut, who must then be the better one, considering his own haircut?

Obviously the one with bad haircut is the one with better skills lol

Current date/time is Sun May 26, 2019 11:14 am